South Florida State College Launches Employee Training Courses
South Florida State College has launched a new catalog of corporate training. The courses award certificates of completion that are designed to increase employability skills and strengthen businesses. Course offerings include:
- Soft Skills for Successful Employees
- Leadership Training: Survival Skills for New Supervisors
- Leadership, Lunch and Learn
- Foundations of Business
- Promoting Your Business with Social Media
- Strategic Management for Health Care Professionals
- Strategic Management and Leadership Development
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- They also offer a variety of beginner and intermediate computer/information technology courses, including classes on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, QuickBooks, PIXLR, and OneNote.
- A number of online courses are also available on topics such as Grammar Refresher, Effective Business Writing, Speed Spanish, Microsoft Excel, Medical Terminology, and more.
Need customized training for your business or organization? The SFSC Corporate College can help. SFSC’s staff and faculty collaborate to offer solutions to meet your needs. They bring trainings to you at your business or at any of their campuses located in Highlands, Hardee and DeSoto counties. Call 863-784-7034 for details. The corporate college also offers corporate education courses for Advanced Manufacturing, Construction and Utility Trades, Early Childhood Education, Health and Public Safety, Real Estate, and Transportation and Logistics. Visit www.southflorida.edu for details.
About the Author